Release Notes - 22nd March 2012
A minor patch release to deal with some reported bugs. As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- For non logged-in users, there was some odd behaviour with forum threads which contained more than 20 messages. This is fixed now.
- The headers on the grid on the "My Bookings" page are no longer hardcoded white so these can be controlled by Themes.
- Sign up sheets which have been deleted now return status 404.
- We've fixed a bug which meant that for very large order batches in the shop the PDF print-out of the orders didn't work.
- When copying digital content from one item to another, there was a bug which meant that the single price column always displayed on the copied item, even if it had no paid-for content. This has been fixed.
- Pasting content into the article editor from Word in the Firefox browser would sometimes result in images being embedded directly in the source of the article which causes poor performance for those articles. We now check for this and prevent these articles being saved with a warning.
- It was possible to create Gift Aid declarations on users which were inconsistent (e.g. they applied to neither past nor future donations). User-level declarations must now at least apply to future donations.
- The list of payment imports (Reports > Financial Reports) is now paged.
- We've made some improvements to performance when checking for conflicts in Resource bookings.
- There was an error when trying to register in payment groups for which the payment processor was set to "Offline". This is fixed now.
- ...and finally... have you ever experienced that annoying moment where you log into the Web Office, and the first thing you click makes your whole browser tab disappear? So have we. We believe we've found and fixed the root cause of that, so it should never happen again!
See feedback for this article
Articles in this group
Release Notes – 11th December 2012
This month's release features multi-group queries, new fields in queries, Firefox 17 compatibility, media search improvements and much more (Author: )
Release Notes – 31st October 2012
Loads of enhancements to Rotas mean this update is a real benefit to churches and those who use Insight to organise volunteer teams. (Author: )
Release Notes - 11th June 2012
We've added some features to help with the EU law on cookies and we've fixed some bugs. (Author: )
Many of you will have seen the news coverage of the new EU cookie law and will be wondering how this affects your Insight sites..... (Author: )
The release we hope you won't notice!
An important update to the Insight platform (Author: )
Release Notes - 17th February 2012
New features and bug fixes to the Insight platform (Author: )
Release Notes - 17th January 2012
Release Notes- 17/01/2012 by Insight Support (Author: )